CodingSmart is a two-title series – for Beginners and for Little Coders – that allows your child to learn to code using Scratch, which is one of the most popular coding languages and biggest online communities for children. In Scratch, children can create and share their own digital stories, games, and animations. CodingSmart provides abundant screenshots, simple steps, and helpful notes for children to learn coding. Each title in the series contains three sections: Scratch Basics, Tutorials, and Projects. These sections help your child learn the fundamental concepts of coding while building the confidence to master the language! With the QR code, your child will be able to access the scripts of the projects and have an in-depth idea of coding.
Learning Scratch with CodingSmart allows your child to create and share Scratch projects, and make friends with other little programmers in the Scratch community!
- guides children to drag and drop codes to create simple scripts in Scratch
- easy-to-follow instructions for building block-based programs
- coding fun stories and interactive games to stimulate and sustain children’s interest in learning
- colourful screenshots to guide children’s learning
- helpful tutorials and fun projects with increasing level of difficulty
- meaningful notes and tips to guide children along
- an answer key included
- QR codes that provide easy access to projects’ scripts
- Full Colour
- 8¼” x 11¼”
- Perfect Bound
- 168 Pages